Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October

Story time at the Ballard branch is sort of perfect. The librarian is awesome and really if I was to imagine the perfect librarian she would be it. So many reasons, but my favorite is that she listens to the kids yet gets the job done. If they interrupt her she lets them be heard. It's quite an experience for everyone and I appreciate it. Next week firefighters will be there doing story time. Lily is so excited.






First thing this morning after remembering it's October 1st and it's library story time day was my ravenous need for a pumpkin on my porch. So...ta-da! Lily picked out two bumpy pumpkins and one white one. The little guy jumped in our basket all on his own. :P We then also had to have a live corn plant, purple cabbage thingy, and a ginormous mum. Of course we did. It's October!






No comments:

Post a Comment