Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Firefighters at the Library!

Finally! Firefighters story time at the Library. It was so so cool. They read a book, put on their gear. Let the kids touch the gear. We got in the fire engine. Took a picture with one of the firemen. Then had the BIGGEST TANTRUM I have ever witnessed in public by Lily. She actually ran from me, fought me, and screamed bloody murder in front of everyone including the firemen. I was dumbstruck. I literally had to pick her up and carry her kicking and screaming all the way to the parking garage and into the car. All because she didn't get to hold a nozzle that a few other kids got to. It sparked tears, then after she wouldn't calm down and was really freaking out I told her we had to leave and then that's when all hell broke loose. Needless to say no tv for the rest of the day and it's quiet time until I calm down. I literally told her I need a time out until I calm down before we can talk.

Ok. Now that I got that off my chest here is all the fun before the storm.















No comments:

Post a Comment